If you want to improve your home security on your Door Locks then consider purchasing a Anti Snap Lock Cylinder. An SS312 Diamond Standard euro cylinder will meet Sold Secures standard and will prevent ‘Lock Snapping’.
What Is Lock Snapping And Why I Do Need A New Lock?
- UPVC or double glazed doors are usually the main entry points that are vulnerable when a intruder is planning on using Lock Snapping to enter your property. We are UPVC Lock specialists so can advise you with any problems you think you may have.
- Lock Snapping or Cylinder Snapping as some call it is when force is applied to cylinders and forces the cylinder to snap in two.
To Prevent Being A Victim Of Lock Snapping There Are Some Things You Should Do
- Make sure the Door Lock is SS312 Diamond Standard
- Make sure the Cylinder lock fits your door, we can do this for you
- Getting a Master Locksmiths Association member to fit the lock! That way you can have that piece of mind that a fully vetted and qualified Locksmith is carrying out your work for. We are MLA Approved and have been for over 20 years.