Whatever your premises, your basic security provisions must include the ability to control who enters, when and where. Access control systems provide a way to allow free flow of authorised personnel who can gain entry whilst denying the access of unwanted guests.
Controlling who comes in through the front or back door is essential. However, this is only a small element of the full potential that access control systems offer. It can control the access of sensitive areas such as a manager’s office down to just a stock cupboard, or simply but vitally protecting staff from attack from the public.
As your locksmith we provide the skills you need from design right through to installation and maintenance. Just call or contact us for free surveys and advice.
Access Control System Services
- Supply and Install security systems
- Repair Faulty Systems
Types Of Access Control
- Basic keyless Access Control
- Mechanical digital door codelocks
- Electronic Digital door code locks
We can supply, fit only quality Access control systems and can repair faulty systems.
Basic keyless access control starts with mechanical digital codelocks, progressing through to electronic digital codelocks. The next level is wired systems which range from digital keypads to swipe cards, through to proximity systems.
Advantages of Security Areas Access Control Systems
- You can control whom is entering your premises; where and at what time.Access control can help you protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
- You can secure certain sectors of a building using your access control system, improving security tenfold
- Access control can reduce timesheet procedures
- Integrate with HR systems for ease of monitoring and data management
- Integrate with other security systems for centralised management of the site
- Assist with car park management
- Increase security with Photo ID
What are the key considerations for Access Control?
- Location and number of sites Number of areas and points to be controlled.
- Layout of the building Number and turnover of employees.
- Number and access required internally for visitors
- Disabled access
- How the system will be managed internally
- Future growth of the organisation
- Level of security required
- Need to incorporate other requirements such as library cards or cashless vending
For more information on how Access Control Systems can help improve your business security – phone or email for a free survey.
We are located in Bedford, we carry out work in the Bedford area, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Luton. Contact us if you wish to speak about improving your security for your business